Art. 1 These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Great Master Ltd., UIC 117672466, with registered office at. Ruse, Slav 9,
hereinafter referred to as "SUPPLIER" and the customers, hereinafter referred to as "USERS" of the e-shop "GreMa 3D", hereinafter referred to as "grema3d.com".
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2 Information in accordance with the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
- Name of the Supplier.
- Headquarters and registered office address. Ruse, 9 Slav Street
- Contact details: officе@grema3d.com, tel: +359888 100273
- Entry in public registers: 117672466
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE E-SHOP
Art. 3 grema3d is an electronic shop, accessible at the Internet address grema3d.com, through which Users are able to conclude contracts for the purchase and delivery of the goods offered by grema3d, including the following:
- To register and create an account to view the Supplier's e-shop and use the additional services for providing information. For this purpose, users must complete the electronic registration form located at grema3d.com. When completing the electronic registration form, the respective user is obliged to provide the required and correct data, as well as to update them within 7 days of their change. The user guarantees that the data provided in the registration process are true, complete and accurate and will update them promptly if the latter changes. In the event that the relevant User provides incorrect data or changes are not reflected within the time period specified above, the Provider shall have the right to terminate the contract by suspending immediately and without notice the maintenance and access of the User to his account.
- grema3d.com provides the opportunity to view and order as a guest. The Guest User is obliged to fill in the relevant form with the required data. The User warrants that the data provided is true, complete and accurate.
- To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered through the interface of the Supplier's website, available on the Internet platform grema3d.com. Before making the statement, the respective user may freely correct the information entered by him in the registration form.
- The selling price including VAT, as well as a tariff for the cost of postage, courier or transport costs not included in the price of the goods related to their delivery.
- Information on the methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract;
- The right of the User and the conditions and manner of exercising it to withdraw from the contract and the conditions under which the goods may be returned, except in cases under the "Consumer Protection Act".
- The period for which the offer made and the price remain valid, any other information that the supplier is obliged, under Bulgarian law, to provide in a timely manner before the purchase of the goods by the User.
IV. DATA PROTECTION
Art. 4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- To collect and use information about its users when they register, such information may include first name, surname, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information that is provided upon registration and any other information that is entered or provided when requesting, receiving or using the services provided by the Provider, participating in promotions, sweepstakes and contests, filling out questionnaires, questionnaires, forms, etc., and the Supplier will use the same in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- The Provider shall take care to keep the information in the Shop always correct and up to date, but does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the same;
- Shall not be liable for incorrectly entered data, for untimely processing of purchase requests, in the event of circumstances beyond its control cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global network Internet;
- does not warrant that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free to the extent beyond its ability, control or will;
- It shall not be liable for any damage caused to software, hardware or telecommunications facilities, or for any loss of data resulting from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through it.
- It has no obligation or objective ability to control the manner in which the User uses the store.
Art. 4.1. The User undertakes:
- Provide an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address for correspondence.
- To pay the price of the goods requested.
- Pay the delivery costs, except in cases where the delivery costs remain the responsibility of the Supplier.
- Receive the goods.
- To take all reasonable care and measures necessary to protect his password. In view of the specific nature of Internet protocols and security in the protection of password data, to terminate the session in which he is logged in by pressing the virtual "logout" button.
- Do not submit fictitious or invalid requests or other false information. The user is fully responsible for the protection of his/her password and for all actions that are performed by him/her or by a third party through the use of his/her password.
- To comply with Bulgarian legislation, these Terms and Conditions, Internet ethics, rules of morality and good morals.
- Not to infringe the property or moral rights of others, including intellectual property rights.
- Not to interfere with the proper functioning of the system, including but not limited to, not to thwart the identification procedure of another user, not to access beyond the access granted to him, not to prevent other users from using the store.
- Not to retrieve, by technical means or in a technical manner, information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the store and thus not to create his own database in electronic or other form.
- Not to impersonate another person or a representative of a legal entity or a group of people which he is not authorised to represent, or otherwise mislead third parties as to his identity or affiliation to a particular group of persons.
- Not to engage in malicious acts within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions.To access the Provider online, subject to the terms and conditions of access, except in circumstances beyond the control of the Provider - cases of force majeure, random events, problems on the global Internet.
- Access and correction in online mode of their personal data government authorities, commercial companies, individuals and others, except in cases where the express written consent of the Customer has been obtained, the information has been requested by government authorities or officials who, according to current legislation, are authorized to request and collect such information. The Supplier is obliged to provide the information by law.
- To conclude contracts for the purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered by grema3d.bg.
- To make payments in connection with the concluded contracts with gream3d.bg, according to the payment methods supported by gema3d.bg - cash on delivery or bank transfer.
- To receive information about new goods offered by grema3d.com. By the act of registration, the respective user agrees to receive the email correspondence and the Newsletter. If he/she does not wish to receive the email correspondence and the advertising Newsletter, he/she can opt out at any time and inform the Supplier by sending an email to his/her email address.
- To view the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions. In this regard, the Supplier publishes:
- a description of the main characteristics and an image of each good, according to the information indicated by the manufacturer;
Art. 5 The Supplier shall deliver the goods and guarantee the rights of the Users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 6 Users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by grema3d through the interface of the Supplier, accessible on its website at grema3d.bg or other means of distance communication.
By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase and sale of goods;
- The Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership to the User of the goods specified by him through the interface. The goods shall be delivered to the User's delivery address or to a third party representative of the User, who shall accept and acknowledge receipt of the same on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the goods, the User or the User's third party representative shall sign the accompanying documents serving as confirmation of delivery of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the delivery period at the address indicated by him or is not provided access and conditions for delivery of the goods within this period, the Supplier shall be released from its obligation to deliver the goods requested. The User may confirm his/her wish to receive the goods after the expiry of the delivery period in which he/she was not found at the address, bearing all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period starts from the moment of confirmation under the previous sentence.
- Users shall pay the Supplier for the goods delivered in accordance with the terms and conditions set out on grema3d.com and these terms and conditions. The prices in the e-shop in Bulgarian language are in Bulgarian leva including VAT. Delivery costs are not included.
- The Supplier shall deliver the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and conditions set by the Supplier on the e-shop page and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. The processing of orders is carried out from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00, Saturday - from 9:00 to 12:00. Orders placed after 16:00 Monday to Friday are processed on the next working day. Orders placed after 11:00 a.m. on Saturday are processed the first following business day. Orders placed on Sunday are processed on the first following working day. Delivery time within the Republic of Bulgaria - from one to ten working days.
- The price for delivery is determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
V.USE OF THE E-SHOP
Art. 6 (1) In order to use grema3d to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods,
- The user must enter a username and password of his choice for remote access in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
- The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the User, through electronic registration on the Supplier's website.
- By filling in his/her details and clicking the "Yes, I accept" and "Register" buttons, the User declares that he/she is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to unconditionally comply with them.
- The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address indicated by the User, to which the information for activation of the registration is also sent.
- In the event that the User's registration is based on an account in web social networks or other networks, the party to the contract is the person who is the owner of the account used for the registration in the respective social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Art. 7 The e-mail address provided at the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Provider, is the "Primary e-mail address" within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions. The User shall have the right to change its Primary Contact e-mail address. Upon receipt of a request to change the Primary Contact E-mail Address, the Provider shall send a request for confirmation of the change. The confirmation request shall be sent by the Provider to the new Primary Contact e-mail address indicated by the User. The Provider shall not be liable to the User for any unauthorized change of the Primary Contact e-mail address.
VI. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE CONTRACT
Art. 8. The Users mainly use the interface of the Provider's website to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Provider on grema3d.com.
The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
The contract between the Supplier and the User constitutes these General Terms and Conditions, available at:
- The User shall be a party to the contract with the Supplier in accordance with the data provided upon registration and contained in the User's personal profile. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the details with which the account with the Supplier was created.
- The Provider shall include in the interface of its website, technical means for detecting and correcting errors in the input of information before the statement of conclusion of the contract is made.
Art. 9 The supplier shall be entitled to:
- Send to the User newsletters with advertising messages to which the User has subscribed.
- To receive from the User the respective amounts due for the items purchased.
Art.10 The Supplier shall :
- To comply with the terms and conditions for the submission of claims and requests for replacement of goods ordered, terms and conditions published on the grema3d general terms and conditions and declares that it considers itself bound by these terms and conditions.
- In the event of non-compliance with the obligations, the Provider shall be entitled to immediately and without prior notice suspend the User's and third parties' access to the User's account, as well as the right to compensation for all damages and lost profits suffered as a direct and proximate consequence of the User's failure to comply with the obligations under the preceding paragraph. In such cases, the Supplier shall have the right to refer the matter to the competent state authorities to establish accordingly.
Art.11. The User is entitled to:
- to receive the goods ordered by him at the address indicated by him.
Cancellation of contract and complaint
- Each user has the right to return or exchange their order within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- In the event of cancellation, the consumer must deliver the order back to the seller in an undamaged commercial condition.
- The refund will be credited to the consumer's bank account within 7 working days.
- A partial refund will be given if the consumer has returned the product with visible signs of use that would not allow the goods to be sold as new. In this case, the trader will calculate the amount of the product, which will be deducted from the basic value. In which case the difference will be refunded to the buyer.
- The amount will not be refunded if the consumer has not returned the product or it has a damaged appearance to the seller.
- Seller shall bear the shipping cost for defective products, shipping damage and any other circumstances caused due to seller's fault.
- In the event of a size change or product replacement by the user, deliveries are covered both ways by him.
- Standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal:
- Final Provisions
12.1 The Seller may amend or supplement the wording of these General Terms and Conditions at any time; however, this shall in no way prejudice the rights and obligations arising during the term of the previous wording of these General Terms and Conditions. In addition, the Seller may unilaterally amend the Conditions to a reasonable extent in respect of its long term obligations under these Conditions. The Seller shall notify the Buyer of any such changes to the new Terms by posting the new version on the eShop interface or sending a message to the Buyer's email address. The Buyer may reject such changes to the Terms and Conditions by deleting its user account. If the Buyer fails to do so or does not request it by the effective date of the amendment, the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the changes to the Terms and Conditions.
12.2 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the mandatory laws of Bulgaria .
Delivery to the seller is made by a courier company. If you encounter any problems you need to contact us at the phone number on the website.
These terms and conditions apply to all Users of grema3d.com.