Technical data and information
- Printing technology: FDM
- Maximum print size: 600x600x600 mm
- Number of extruder: 2
- Material diameter: 1.75 mm
- Layer height: 0.05 mm
- 3D printing material: PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, etc.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (0.3 0.5 0.6 0.8 1.0mm)
- Supported file format: STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode
- Working ambient temperature: 15℃~32℃
- Max. nozzle temperature: 420℃
- Max. working platform temperature: 100℃
- Best printing speed: 45 mm/s
- Max. printing speed: 120 mm/s
- Construction: All steel
- Printing Surface: Glass with silica and boron trioxide
- Extruder Type: Direct drive
- Stepper motor: 1.8° step angle with 1/16 microstep
- XY precision: 5.08 μm
- Z precision: 1.25 μm
- Power supply: 100-120V /50-60Hz
- Power: 1500W
- Display: 4.3'' touch screen
- Control chip: ATmega 2560
- Connection: USB
- Software Package: CreatWare, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
- Supported files: STL, OBJ, AMF
- OS: Win7/8/10, macOS
- Save data when power is off
- Filament sensor: √
- Auto Power Off: Turn power off automatically when printing is complete
- Printer size and weight: 915x845x1085 mm, 125 kg
- Package size and weight: 940x1010x1320 mm, 165 kg (Pallet)
Nozzle Temprature Up To 420 ℃
D600 equiped with the 4th generation 1.75mm dual extruders and hotends.
The left extruder equipped with 260°C hotend, It is able to print with PLA, ABS, PC, Nylon, Carbon fiber, Flexible, etc.
The right extruder 420°C hotend is made of martensite steel, which is able to print high performance materials.
The dual hotend is replaceable, which provide more possibility on your application.